Stress Management Coaching
What is Stress?
Stress is a feeling of emotional or physical tension.
It can come from any event or thought that makes you feel frustrated, angry, or nervous.
Negative stress can lead to mental, emotional and physical problems.
Answer these diagnostic questions:
• How is stress impacting your life?
• How does it affect your ability to be successful?
• In what ways does it get in the way or hinder you?
• Do you recognize it when is shows up?
Stress often causes people to be reactive instead of being empowered to make healthier choices.
Think about it?
• What would life be like for you if stress wasn’t there impacting your life?
• What would you want to experience instead?
How can a stress coach help you?
1. Help you learn how your responding to stress both physically and mentally.
2. Help you understand and identify your triggers by understanding why your being triggered.
3. Help you learn how to have better control over your thought life as well
as your emotions.
4. Teach you some good stress management techniques
5. Help you to Set realistic expectations for yourself, strive for acceptance of situations outside of your control.
6. Help you with overall self-care.
Feel free to contact me for more information and to set up for a stress test.